The adage you are what you eat is almost literally true. The internal functions of the human body are very complex but creating and maintaining good health can be quite simple. A healthy diet rich in natural vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, and fibre not only improves your overall health and helps to reduce body fat, but also improves the functioning of the bodies hormones which can have a dramatic impact on the health and appearance of skin, and cleanse the body of toxins. Of course, not all foods are created equal, and there are some extremely powerful nutrients that can do much more than just improve overall health and bodily functioning. These nutrients are found in foods deemed superfoods.
Whilst there are many superfoods available, the potent extracts of the 10 superfoods that form the bulk of Tri-Active Ultra ingredients have been shown to be the most powerful and effective at delivering significant health benefits. Combined, these 10 extracts can not only help you to look 10 years younger, but also rid the body of harmful toxins, help to increase life expectancy, reduce the risk of many cancers, help to reduce cholesterol levels, and significantly reduces body fat.
Tri-Active Ultra also contains additional nutrients and compounds to further increase the anti-ageing and weight loss inducing effects. These are: Alpha Lipoic Acid, DMAE, Green Tea Extract, and Idebenone. Idebenone is a particularly strong anti-ageing compound discovered by the makers of Botox and renowned for its ability to reduce wrinkles, increase skin firmness and reduce redness and other skin inflammations.
All of these powerful superfoods come highly recommended by nutritionists, dietary experts and doctors alike. They were also recently featured in a segment on Oprah for their anti-ageing and health inducing benefits and have been the subject of many books, including several authored by the world renowned skin expert Dr Nicholas Perricone. Of course, consuming these superfoods is the best way to reap the benefits but to do this every day would most likely mean a radical and unrealistic change in ones diet. For most people it would also be far too expensive and time consuming as many of these nutrients are incredibly difficult to find and prepare. For this reason, Tri-Active Ultra was produced. Containing potent extracts of all of the 10 superfoods and more, it is a high strength, convenient delivery vehicle that provides the body with all that it needs to shed excess fat, reduce wrinkles and sagging skin, rid your skin of blemishes and acne, and improve your overall health.
Serving Size: 2 caplets
Per 1 Caplet:
800mg Proprietary Blend of:
Acai Berry Extract, Alfalfa Sprout Extract, Barley Extract, Buckwheat Extract,
Cayenne Extract, Flaxseed Extract, Garlic Extract, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Soybean
Isoflavone, Wheat Grass Extract, Green Tea Extract, DMAE, Idebenone, Alpha Lipoic Acid
1. Acai Berries: Indigenous to Brazil, Acai is an extremely powerful fruit that contains an immense amount of very potent anti-oxidants, high levels of vitamins and minerals, is an excellent source of fibre and also contains high levels of amino acids. Acai berries also contain the healthy fatty acid monounsaturated oleic acid which is essential for keeping cell membranes supple allowing the insulin, hormone and neurotransmitter receptors to function efficiently. This is particularly important as reduced r3eceptor cell functioning is a primary cause in premature ageing. Amongst expert dieticians and health professionals, Acai is considered to be one of, if not the most active food for improving health. Acai Berries are so potent and rich in nutrients that they have the ability to help reduce the risks of heart disease and cancers, improve immune system functioning, promote cardiovascular and digestive system health, protect the organs from toxins, and provide tremendous benefits to the condition of skin.
2. Alfalfa Sprouts: A concentrated source of the enzymes our bodies lose the ability to produce as we age. These enzymes are responsible for maintain healthy and supple skin. A lack of them causes many of the signs of ageing.
3. Barley: A nutrient rich grain, barley is high in both soluble and insoluble fibre, a great source of cancer reducing selenium, and a great source of niacin which protects the cardio-vascular system. The fibres in Barley are both soluble and insoluble meaning it not only helps to maintain a healthy digestive tract and reduce the risk of colon cancer, but it also helps the body metabolize (burn) fats, cholesterol and carbohydrates, and also helps to reduce blood cholesterol levels. Further, Barley contains high concentrations of Vitamin E, provides high doses of anti-oxidants and slows the digestion of starch which can reduce food cravings and stabilize blood sugar levels.
4. Buckwheat: Commonly referred to as a health boosting powerhouse, buckwheat is the most powerful cholesterol reducing food studied to date. Containing a unique and specific ratio of important amino acids, buckwheat also has the ability to reduce and stabilize blood sugar levels which reduces the risk of diabetes, and helps to control and reduce weight. Further, much like the widely prescribed hypertension drugs, buckwheat's amino acid profile reduces the activity of angiotensin converting enzyme, this in turn reduces hypertension. Buckwheat is also rich in the minerals zinc, copper, and manganese.
5. Cayenne: Derived from hot peppers, cayenne extract contains high levels of the compounds capsaicinoids, carotenes, flavanoids and vitamin C. Capsaicinoids in-particular have extraordinary anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, analgesic, and heart health promoting properties. The carotenes and flavanoids are very potent anti-oxidants and vitamin C is an essential vitamin and has numerous health promoting properties including boosting the immune system.
6. Flaxseed: A rich source of lignans and essential fatty acids, flaxseeds can dramatically reduce hunger pangs and appetite, improve blood sugar levels and help to cause a significant reduction in body fat levels. Also, the lignans in flaxseeds can dramatically reduce the visible signs of ageing such as wrinkles and sagging skin.
7. Garlic: Containing high levels of flavanoids that stimulate the production of the livers most potent anti-oxidant - the tripeptide glutathione - garlic helps to eliminate toxins and carcinogens better than any other food. For this reason, garlic (and other members of the Alliums family of vegetables) is the number one food for helping to prevent cancer. Garlic also lowers total cholesterol levels whilst increasing the levels of HDL - the good cholesterol, lowers blood pressure, reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes, destroys infection causing viruses and bacteria, and helps prevent neurological diseases such as Alzheimer's.
8. Lactobacillus Acidophilus: The probiotic (good bacteria) found in the popular yogurt based health drinks, Lactobacillus Acidophilus is a concentration of healthy microbes that help the body in its ongoing fight against diseases. These microbes compete with the harmful pathogens for food and nutrients for survival and in doing so cause the premature death of the harmful bacteria. This also helps to keep the intestines healthy and promotes good health throughout the body.
9. Soybean Isoflavones: The Isoflavones in soybeans offer numerous health benefits including reducing the risk of cancer, reducing the blood sugar level spikes caused by high GI rated foods, and helping to significantly reduce the visible signs of ageing. Isoflavones also help to reduce the symptoms of Menopause and are a potent anti-oxidant.
10. Wheat Grass: A power packed green, wheat grass can be thought of as a nutrient dense vegetable that pound for pound contains more beneficial phytonutrients than regular green vegetables. Wheat grass has been proven in many studies to have marked benefits in treating cholesterol, blood pressure, immune response and cancer prevention. Wheat grass also contains P4D1, a gluco-protein that acts as an anti-oxidant reducing inflammation and helping to improve the health of skin. Further, wheat grass helps to boost digestive health and detoxify the blood of heavy metals.
Take 2 caplet daily with a glass of water. For best results take on an empty stomach.